Rates for Colorado Snowmobile Tours
- 2 hour tour is $110.00 for a single and $170.00 for a double.
- 3 hour advanced tour single riders only $235.00.
- 2 hour advanced tour single riders only $200.00.
- 2 hour action tour single riders only $135.00.
- 1 hour advanced tour single riders only $125.00.
- 1 hour tour $80.00 for a single and $110.00 for a double.
- You must be 16 with a valid license to drive the snowmobile and 18 to carry a passenger.
- Kids 6 and under ride for free.
- Have an extra passenger, no problem they can ride with our guide for $70.00.
- Private snowmobile tours are also available they must be reserved in advance and are $20.00 extra per person.
- Group snowmobile tours - Larger groups can get a group discount. Please call us for more information.
- Lunch snowmobile tours are available for groups of 4 or more. The price is $12.00 per person. Please call for more information.
- We also offer unguided rentals. Please call for more information.
All prices and information are subject to change without notice.
What to bring:
- We provide free one piece snowsuits, boots and helmets.
- Boots and helmets.
- If you have your own warm clothing we recommend wearing it. This is especially important for guests with kids!
- Dress warmly and in layers.
- You must to bring sunglasses or goggles and warm gloves.
- You must to bring a valid form of identification.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and a camera.
Snowmobile Tour Times:
All tours check in 1 hour prior to departure.
- 2 hour tour - 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm
- 2 hour advanced tour - 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm
- 2 hour action tour - 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm
- 3 hour advanced tour - 10:00 am and 1:00 pm
- 1 hour tour-10:00 am and 1:00 pm
Snowmobile Reservations and cancellation policy:
- Book early - limited space available.
- Reservations are recommended, but walk ins are welcome on a space available basis.
- 100% deposit required to hold reservations.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to departure or you will be billed for the full amount.
- Cancellations on any specialized tour must be made 72 hours prior to departure or you will be billed for the full amount
- For a group of 10 or more, cancellations must be made 7 days prior to departure or the group will be billed the full amount. Larger groups may also have a longer cancellation policy.
- During holidays and very busy times of the season all tours require a 72 hour cancellation.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Please note that we ask for an open credit card deposit on all tours and a signed release form.
- You are responsible for any damage to the machine.
- All trips go snow or shine unless weather conditions prohibit a safe trip.
- Guests that arrive late will be subject to a rescheduling fee.
- If you are using our free transportation plan on being picked up 1 hour prior to your tour time.
- All tours require advance check in 1 hour prior to departure time.
click here for directions to our office in Dillon.